- 5 – 8 hours
- 1150 per person minimum 3 people
This hike takes you to one of the best viewpoints by the Sognefjord. We walk from the parking for Sogndal airport..
This is a hiking trip on narrow gravel road. It is 14 km tour/detour. It takes 5 – 8 hours to walk with breaks. Most of the trip are easy to walk but there is a 20% incline at the most. We start from the Haukåsen airport at 490 m.a.s.l. and end the trip at Storehogen at 1132 m.a.s.l. It is a TV mast which is 125 meters tall on the top. If we have time and energi for it the trip can be extended to Storehaugfjellet one kilometer and an extra hour to walk away with a fantastic view over Sogndal and Eidsfjorden.
- The hike is located in Kaupanger 10 km from The senter of Sogndal
- The hike is accessible all year round
- 14 km to walk( 7km up and 7 km down)
- Difficulty and fitness level: Medium to expert
- Starting point 500 masl
- Endpoinnt 1269 masl.
- Crosscountry skis in winter
- Duration from the start to finish 8 hours
- Bring warm clothes for outdoor activities and hiking shoes