- 2,5 hours
- Fixed price of 2800 for max 5 people
With the biggest climbing crag in Norway, climbing is one of the most popular sports for people living or visiting the Sogndal area! Kvam is a long cliff area stretching several kilometers along the barsnes fjord and is home to over 400 routes with everything from long armpumping overhang to short and easy beginner friendly routes. Whether it’s your first time or you’ve been climbing before well take you to the best spot while providing all the necessary gear. Our local and certified guides are here to get you in on all the fun!
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a mail or give us a call.
- Classic sports climbing at Lærdal.
- Duration 2,5 hours
- All neccessary gear included in price (Harness, ropes, shoes, belay device, helmet)
- No previous experience needed
- Kids are welcome, minimums age 8 years.
- We provid light snacks and drinks
- You only need to bring water and sporty clothing according to the weather forecast.
- Climbing is unfortunately weather dependent, so in case of rain the trip will get cancelled and refunded or rescheduled if possible for guide and guests.